How to apply for UTMSPACE Scholarship?
UTMSPACE Scholarship can be applied via application form available in this portal.
Who is eligible for this Scholarship?
At the moment, application is open only to UTM Diploma students and Kolej Space Diploma students.
What are the application requirements for this Scholarship?
- Open ONLY to UTM Diploma students and Kolej Space Diploma students
- Students must obtained >3.50 CGPA for the first semester
- Students did not receive any scholarship from other sponsors
- Applicants’ monthly household income must not exceed RM4,000.00
When this scholarship is open for application and when is the deadline?
The availability of this scholarship will be advertised at the end of the first (1st) academic semester for the new students. The deadline will be thirty (30) days after the commencement of the second (2nd) semester.
What are the documents needed to apply for this scholarship?
Together with a COMPLETED application form, applicants must attach a CERTIFIED COPY of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission to UTM/Kolej Space
- Matric Card
- Result transcript (previous semester)
- Parent’s/guardian’s MyKad or Extract of Death Certificate
- Parent’s/guardian’s payslip/proof of income
- Parent’s/guardian’s Income verification form (provided by UTMSPACE)
How to certify copied documents (except for result transcript)?
Documents can be certified by school Principal or Headmaster (government school only), Chieftain or Chief of Community (Penghulu, Tuai Rumah, Ketua Kaum or Ketua Mukim), Government Officers; Management and Professional (formerly known as Grade A), Legal Practitioners, Commissioner of Oaths, Justice of the Peace (JP) or State EXCO.
Who can verify/certify result transcript?
UTM Diploma Students
General Manager, Centre for Diploma Studies
Kolej SPACE Diploma Students
Registrar, Kolej SPACE
How much will this scholarship approved for each successful applicant?
The amount is subject to the decision of Scholarship Committee meeting which will be held at the end of the semester. (Usually 50% of tuition fee)
When will the result announced?
Who will manage this scholarship?
Bahagian Pengurusan Kualiti Dan Alumni, UTMSPACE
Aras 4 & 5, Blok T05, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim
Quality Management and Alumni Division,
School of Professional and Continuing Education (UTMSPACE), Level 4 and 5, Block T05, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Tel : +607 531 6022
Email : email@example.com